Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Color contact len

Just bought a brown color contact len last few day.
Actually i not have short-sightedness.
Just wanna make my eyes look more bigger after wear.
It's bought from online shop. Introduce by my pretty friend-Anny**
Just cost RM35++ only.But the price make me quiet worried about the quality.
Izit too cheaper??

Is my first trial wearing contact len.
I tot i will look weird after i wearing.
But when i try, i felt quiet ok lo.
Look like my eye more bigger ,right?



I'm just wearing contacts lens,didn't apply any cosmetics,
am i look wan and sallow??

5 comments:

kc said...

i also have a pair of colored contact lens..
black one..
haha~~

AnNy said...

wei...is rm38 la

Hayley said...

ur brown color, no doubt it makes ur eyes bigger, but.. dont you feel its very obvious??
hmm, i tried brown lens before, but it looks very weird to me, like a vampire.. :S
the most natural color is grey or dark brown. not only makes our bigger, but natural too.

小闷瓜 said...

nice =p

斯文ღღrabbit said...

kc,黑色是让瞳孔放大的咯~~

Anny,hanar..bcoz suddenly i cant rmb he price d ma.
jz know ard 35++.

Hayley,ya lo.b4 tat i tot brown is look nature 1 .next time got chance jz i bought grey color 1..aha~

lao po, thx~~